Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Star wars

  1. #1
    Inactive Member John Siljke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think George should forget the cgi for the next film. It looks bad and will only look worse looking back at in ten years. Halve his budget and only allow him one famous name in the film. Sack Ewan or dub his voice. No Ja Ja or equivalent.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as George himself is quite well known for saying:

    "It's just a movie"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member WastedSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2000
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Sack Ewan?
    The only reason Ewan is shit in the film, which I have to confess he is, is beacause he has to act like Alec Guiness did in the Star Wars Original. So it doesn't matter who you get they'll all be shit.

    As for the next film I don't even think it should be made. But then I hate Star Wars.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •